Castrol SRF Brake Fluid for Racing has an exceptionally high dry boiling point ( typically 320°C ) making it ideal for use under arduous braking conditions such as racing or rallying.
Castrol SRF Brake Fluid has a very high vapour lock point (the more important measure of high-temperature performance under actual braking conditions) and has the additional advantage of sustaining high vapour lock point characteristics during its service life.
In order to achieve the optimum benefits in such applications, advanced materials have been employed in a unique and patented Castrol formulation. The properties of this formulation are such that in order to derive maximum benefit the use of Castrol React SRF Racing should be restricted to not more than eighteen months before draining and refilling.
Castrol React SRF Racing is suitable for all disc and drum brake systems with the exception of those for which mineral oil is prescribed.
Bottle Capacity: 1ltr
Get more info here
Suitable for use in all brake fluid systems in cars, motorcycles, and light commercial vehicles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The product has a high boiling point that meets and exceeds specialisation requirements.
- Offers a performance reserve over brake fluids with lower boiling points.
- High vapour lock temperature – greater protection against brake fluid vaporization.
- Advanced corrosion protection for better protection against corrosion and lower maintenance costs.
- High-temperature stability that provides a greater margin for safety under higher temperatures.
- Rubber swell control – contributes to the efficient operation of the braking system components.
- Compatible with all other brake fluids that meet either DOT 3 or DOT 4 Specification.